Normally during interview every person tries to impress the interviewer by giving smart answers which are expected from you. But sometimes people get over-excited and give over-smart answers which may lead to fail your interview. So here is difference between the smart answers and over-smart answers.
1. Describe your management style ?
2. Do you have any questions for us ?
3. What position do you prefer on a team working on a project ?
4. How do you see yourself five years from now ?
5. Tell me about your ability to work under pressure ?
6. Are you a team player ?
7. How long would you expect to work for us if hired ?
8. What irritates you about co-worker ?
9. What are your expectations from this job ?
10. Do you consider yourself successful ?
11. What are your strengths ?
12. Reason behind leaving your last job ?
13. Why have you been unemployed for such a long time ?
14. Why should we hire you ?