Cleaning is a daily routine in every hotel, office, hospital, house, farm, etc. hence, everyone expects easy and quick cleaning. Due to these reasons, people are attracted to electromechanical equipment.
Hence, there was a huge demand for these machines in the market. Keeping these factors in mind, in this work “design, development and fabrication of animal shed cleaning machine” a model is designed, developed, and fabricated.
The machine is manually moved, contains two rotary brushes and one scrubbing brush. The rotary brushes are operated using a single motor which helps in cleaning the floor, scrubbing brush scrub the floor has the machine moves.
Two scrapers are used, one scrapper at the front end pushes the waste and another scrapper at the backside pushes the water left on the floor in the wake of cleaning. During cleaning, ordinary water was supplied at the front end, which wet the floor.
It was trailed by supplying compound water stored in a tank of the machine, which further wet the floor, and revolving brushes clean the floor. At last ordinary water is supplied at high speed through nozzles. Finally, an air blowing machine can be utilized if brisk dry is required.
Table of Contents
The necessity of Animal Shed Cleaning Machine
In Dairy animals shed a lot of cow dung is found on the floor, which must be cleaned consistently to keep the shed perfect and new. The cleaning procedure should be snappy and more compelling because regular cleaning is required henceforth farmers cannot squander additional time by manual cleaning strategy, because of these reasons they are pulled in towards electro-mechanical machines where they can do the cleaning in fast time.
In this project, “Design, development, and Fabrication of animal shed cleaning machine” multi operations should be possible in a solitary machine like cleaning waste, drying floor, showering substance blended water. The machine is made by utilizing MS channels above which the motor was refreshed; the motor pulley is associated with such an approach to work two rotating brushes through a belt pulley system, these two revolving brushes help in cleaning the floor successfully. Alongside two scrappers are utilized, one scrapper is given as a part of the front of the machine which pushes the creature waste to the other side of the shed and another scrapper is given at the backside which pushes the water left in the floor in the wake of cleaning.
Air blowing system is accommodated for fast dry of the floor, relatively blended water and substance is supplied amid the cleaning process which executes the microscopic organisms on the floor.
- To build up a machine with a simple design and less expense.
- To build up the eco-friendly machine.
- Providing support for villagers to embrace the automated cleaning process.
- To build up a machine that spares time by cleaning the waste in brisk time.
- To build up a machine that requires less power.
Design And Construction of Animal Shed Cleaning Machine
The design of the cleaning machine for fabrication is done using CAD software solid edge and the designed model is shown in the figure.
|3D CAD model of Animal Shed Cleaning Machine|
The fabricated cleaning machine is shown in the figure below.
|The actual model of Animal Shed Cleaning Machine|
The tank is loaded with fluid containing relatively blended water and substance. The machine is switched on and water is supplied through the channel. As the animal shed cleaning machine is moved, both the rotating brushes begin to work and the scrapper at the front end pushes the waste.
During this procedure, ordinary water is supplied at the front end, which wets the floor. It is trailed by supplying compound water, which advances wet the floor, and revolving brushes clean the floor. At last ordinary water is supplied at high speed however spout for viable cleaning.
Another scrapper at the backside pushes the water left on the floor in the wake of cleaning. Finally, an air blowing machine can be utilized if brisk dry is required.
Advantages of Animal Shed Cleaning Machine
- An easy and quick cleaning can be achieved.
- The cleaning machine is eco-friendly.
- Every part in the machine can be effectively removable hence, it possesses less space.
- Nozzles were utilized for showering water at high speeds to expand the viability of cleaning.
- A skilled worker is not required for working the machine.
- The air blowing system can be utilized for a speedy dry of the floor.
- The overall cost of the machine is less since; mild steel was used for fabrication.
- Easy maintenance with less cost.
During the work of the project, the defined objectives were achieved. The cleaning machine was designed and fabricated with less cost, easy maintenance, and is eco-friendly, providing easy and effective cleaning of the floor.
The experimental result shows that cleaning is more effective and consumes less time compared to manual cleaning.
Analysis results show the design is safe since stress is beyond the elastic limit.
Read about Design Consideration of Welded Assemblies
Scope of future work
- Aluminum can be utilized for creating a scrapper which decreases the weight.
- Using a remote connector, the machine can be automated.
- The cleaning process can be improved by supplying water through pumps.
- Brush height can be automated so that cleaning is effective on unpredictable surfaces.